Client Safety Guidelines
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought many changes to our community. Moving forward new safety guidelines have been established for the well-being of clients and staff. The following changes have been implemented to ensure we are following the guidelines of the CDC, The WHO, and Forward Virginia to minimize the risk of contracting Covid-19.
To assure you I am doing everything I can to ensure your well-being, I will:
- check my temperature and complete a self health assessment every morning before work, and throughout the day; I will cancel and reschedule appointments if I have a temperature over 100 degrees or exhibit symptoms consistent with Covid-19
- reduce my appointment schedule to see only two clients each day for as long as necessary - will be seeing each client in separate treatment rooms to provide benefit of one client per treatment room each day
- limit massage sessions to no longer than 60 minutes
- wash my hands with soap and water to the elbow for at least 20 seconds before and after each massage
- wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth when seeing clients and performing massages
- clean linens will be stored in a closed storage space outside of the treatment room for each session
-will provide a 60 minute buffer between clients to allow time to thoroughly clean and disinfect the massage table, headrest and treatment room.
-will complete a thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces with CDC approved disinfectants between each client session
You are asked to:
- if you have been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19 or diagnosed with Covid-19 yourself within 14 days BEFORE your scheduled appointment, please notify me and reschedule your appointment for a later date
- wear a face covering that covers your nose and mouth when you arrive for your appointment and throughout your massage session - if you need a face covering, masks will be provided for a $3 charge
- limit personal belongings when you arrive for your appointment
- come alone to your appointment
- consent to a temperature check with a no touch thermometer - if your temperature is over 100 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment to a later date. *You will not be charged a cancellation fee
- wash your hands with soap and water up to the elbows for at least 20 seconds when you arrive for your appointment; hand sanitizer will also be available for your use
- complete and sign a Covid-19 questionnaire and liability waiver before your appointment; if you answer YES to any of the health related questions you will be asked to reschedule your massage to a later date *You will not be charged a cancellation fee. You can review this at home with the link below before you arrive as well.
*** If you are diagnosed with Covid-19 within 14 days AFTER receiving your massage session, please notify me as soon as possible to allow me to take appropriate actions for the health and safety of all clients and staff.