Client Safety Practices
Ensuring client health and safety has always been the cornerstone for Thrive mind.body.massage. In 2020, the Covid-19 pandemic brought many changes to our community, and safety recommendations and guidelines continue to be updated by the CDC and the WHO as we move forward. For the well being of clients and staff, the following practices are currently in place.
To assure you I am doing everything I can to ensure your well-being, I will:
- complete a self health assessment every morning before work, and throughout the day; I will cancel and reschedule appointments if I have a temperature over 100 degrees or exhibit symptoms consistent with Covid-19
- wash my hands with soap and water to the elbow for at least 20 seconds before and after each massage
- wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth when seeing clients
- clean linens will be stored in a closed storage space outside of the treatment room for each session
-will complete a thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces with CDC approved disinfectants as recommended by CDC guidelines
You are asked to:
- if applicable, wear a face covering that covers your nose and mouth when you arrive for your appointment and throughout your massage session as recommended by amendments to Virginia Executive Order 72 effective May 28, 2021
- complete and sign a health questionnaire before your appointment; You can review this at home with the link below before you arrive as well.