Client Safety Practices
Ensuring client health and safety has been a cornerstone for Thrive mind.body.massage since it was founded in 2012. The following practices are in place for the well being of clients and staff, .
To assure you I am doing everything I can to ensure your well-being, I will:
- complete a self health assessment every morning before work, and throughout the day; I will cancel and reschedule appointments if I am exhibiting symptoms that indicate illness.
- wash my hands with soap and water to the elbow for at least 20 seconds before and after each massage
- clean linens will be stored in a closed storage space outside of the treatment room for each session
- complete a thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces with CDC approved disinfectants as recommended by CDC guidelines
You are asked to:
- Reschedule your appointment if you have a fever or are feeling unwell for the benefit of yourself and others.
48 hour advance cancellation notice is requested. Late cancellation fee will be waived if you are ill, please notify as soon as possible to allow the appointment to be available to others. You will be charged 50% of your session fee for late cancellations and appointments missed without notification.